If you could have an adventure in London, where would you go? Curious kids will find plenty to see, learn, and explore in this fun and illustrated pick-your-own-path travel guide series
Would you hop on the Tube to visit Buckingham Palace, find a tasty lunch on Brick Lane, or pass the time with Big Ben?
Create your own itinerary, choose which places to visit at the end of every page, and follow along with an adventurous girl and her two moms as they explore London.
- Visit iconic sites like Big Ben, the British Library, Westminster Abbey, and the Globe Theatre.
- Sample British favorites such as fish and chips and Afternoon Tea.
- Hop on and hop off a double decker bus, dart through the Tube, or float along the River Thames.
- See the London skyline with visits to the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Get to know the diversity of the city with visits to Chinatown and Brick Lane.
Featuring playful illustrations, a diverse and lovable cast of characters, an invaluable resources section, and a fun foldout map, this book is an ingenious way for kids to take the lead while planning a vacation or learning about one of the largest cities in the world.
Whether you're an armchair traveler or a real-life tourist, the Little Kid, Big City series has everything you need to invent your own adventure
Coming in Spring 2022, Little Kid, Big City : Paris