Delight in the most wonderful time of the year with a collection of heartwarming and heartfelt Christmas classics.
From O. Henry's iconic story "The Gift of the Magi" to L. Frank Baum's quaint and clever history of Santa Claus and his reindeer, the pieces gathered in A Timeless Christmas honor the yuletide tales and traditions passed down through generations. The beloved stories, poems, and reflections in this collection have been carefully curated to bring cheer and merriment to readers who appreciate the simple gifts of hope and peace.
Christina Rossetti's beautiful poetry, L. M. Montgomery's charming short stories, and many other classic works will bring warmth to the fireside this season and remind us all that Christmas is a time for joy. With additional pieces from Louisa May Alcott, George MacDonald, and more, A Timeless Christmas will become a cherished keepsake for friends and family to enjoy this year and for years to come.
Stories and Sketches
- O. Henry
- L. M. Montgomery
- "The Josephs' Christmas"
- "The Osbornes' Christmas"
- Elizabeth Harrison
- "Little Gretchen and the Wooden Shoe"
- "The Legend of the Christ Child: A Story for Christmas Eve"
- L. Frank Baum
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
- Louisa May Alcott
- "A Christmas Turkey, and How It Came"
- "What the Bells Saw and Said"
- Christina Rossetti
- "The Shepherds Had an Angel"
- Nahum Tate
- "While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks by Night"
- William Cullen Bryant
- "The Star of Bethlehem"
- "Christmas in 1875"
- Margaret Deland
- George MacDonald